On this page you can access key materials and sources for developing and evaluating programs and for educating students and their families, teachers, and school staff.
A whole child approach to learning, teaching, and community engagement helps to ensure that students are healthy, safe, engaged, supported, and challenged. The MCH Digital Library offers the following resources to help states, school districts, and schools learn more about critical health and safety topics that affect students in all grades.
School Resource Briefs
- Asthma Management
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Children and Adolescents Exposed to Violence
- Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs
- Dating Violence
- Emotional, Behavioral, and Mental Health Challenges
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Questioning Youth
- Nutrition Education and School Meals
- Overweight and Obesity
- Physical Activity and Physical Education
- School-Based and School-Linked Health Care
- School Health
- School Violence Prevention
- Sexuality Education
- Social and Emotional Development
- Suicide Prevention
- Tobacco, Alcohol, and Substance Use in Children and Adolescents
Resources for Families
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention
- Teen Violence Prevention
- More materials for families, children, and teens ...
Search the Library Collection
To find the most relevant books and other materials: Search the library using your topic terms in MCHLine Advanced Search.
To find the most relevant organizations: Search the library using your topic terms in MCH Organizations Advanced Search.
To find all information on your topic: Use your topic terms to search all the databases at once.
To find information in languages other than English: Search the databases using your topic terms and the name of the language.
To find Library products on specific topics: See our A-Z Topic List.