Many professionals work to promote the health of mothers and children, including providers such as pediatricians, family practice physicians, nurses, and dentists; public health and government officials; faculty and staff in schools and universities; policymakers; researchers; and more.
On this page you can access key resources for program and service planning, implementation, and evaluation; and for education of MCH professionals and of the communities they serve.
- Evidence Tools developed by the Strengthen the Evidence for MCH Programs initiative.
- Finding Emerging Evidence Tools that identify current, peer-reviewed journal articles on NPM topics.
- Child Care Consultant Curricula and Toolkits
- Community Services Locator
- Evaluation Toolkit
- Infant Mortality Toolkit: Resources for a Public Health Approach
- Research Accelerators
- Social Media in the States: Tools for Instant Access to Emerging Issues
- State MCH-Medicaid Coordination Toolkit: Title V and Title XIX Interagency Agreements (IAAs)
- SUID/SIDS Training Toolkit
- Translation Toolkit
Professional Resource Guides
Search the Library Collection
To find the most relevant books and other materials: Search the library using your topic terms in MCHLine Advanced Search.
To find the most relevant organizations: Search the library using your topic terms in Advanced Search MCH Organizations.
To find all information on your topic: Use your topic terms to search all the databases at once.
To find information in languages other than English: Search the databases using your topic terms and the name of the language.
To find Library products on specific topics: See our A-Z Topic Page.
Resources for Schools
See Resources for Schools for materials on topics including nutrition, physical activity, emotional and social development, child and adolescent health, violence prevention, and sexuality education.
Quarterly newsletter with the latest information, learning opportunities, and research.