Information about pregnancy, babies, kids, and teens.
Guides to websites, online directories, and other resources to help keep your family healthy and safe.
Family Resource Briefs
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs
- Depression During and After Pregnancy
- Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnostic and Treatment (EPSDT) in Medicaid
- Emotional, Behavioral and Mental Health Challenges
- Health and Health Care for All
- Health and Wellness for Teen Girls and Women with Mental and Substance Use Disorders
- Health Insurance and Access to Care
- Infant Mortality and Pregnancy Loss
- Intimate Partner Violence
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Questioning Youth
- Overweight and Obesity
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- Physical Activity
- Preconception and Pregnancy
- Social and Emotional Development
- Spanish-Language Health Resources
- Stress During and After Pregnancy
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention
- Teen Violence Prevention
Resources from Partner Projects
Search the Library Collection
To find books and other materials: Search the library using your topic term plus a choice of these terms in the keywords field (one at a time): "materials for consumers," "educational materials," "patient education materials," and "materials for children."
To find organizations: Search the library using your topic term in the simple search.
To find information in languages other than English: Search the databases using your topic terms and the name of the language.
To find Library products on specific topics: See our A-Z Topic List.