The MCH Organizations Database lists over 2,000 government, professional, and voluntary organizations involved in maternal and child health (MCH) activities, primarily at a national level. These organizations focus on MCH-related topics, such as
- The Health of Women, Children, and Adolescents
- Public Health
- Chronic and Disabling Conditions
- Genetic Disorders
- Support Groups for Genetic Disorders and Chronic and Disabling Conditions
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Injury and Violence Prevention
- Child Care
- Nutrition and Physical Activity
- Oral Health
- Teratology Information Centers (Reproductive Hazards)
consumer information are included. This database is updated periodically,
and changes to individual records are made as we are notified of them.
The database contains name, address, contact information, and a descriptive annotation for each organization. It may be searched by organization name, acronym, subject terms (keywords), the executive director's name, city, and state. Search tips, thesaurus of indexing terms, and annotated lists of organizations on popular topics are available.