Use this Sudden Unexpected Infant Death (SUID) & Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Gateway to find resources for states, communities, professionals, and families to reduce sudden unexpected infant death (SUID) and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), promote healthy outcomes, and cope with grief when losses occur.
The MCH Digital Library supports the U.S. Maternal and Child Health Bureau's ongoing commitment to reducing infant mortality by housing the federal investment of materials developed by the National Sudden Unexpected Infant Death (SUID) and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Consortium, including the SUID/SIDS Resource Center, the Program Support Center, Project IMPACT, and the National Center for Cultural Competence. Due to cessation in funding, the Consortium was disbanded in January 2014.
Search the SUID/SIDS Database
Find books and other materials that address SUID/SIDS in our library database.
- A-Z Index of SUID/SIDS Topics
- Bereavement Support
- Child Care and SIDS
- Current Research
- Definitions (SUID, SIDS, SUDC, Fetal Death, Infant Mortality, Stillbirth, & Miscarriage)
- En Español
- Helping Babies, Healing Families: An Online Program Manual & Trainer's Guide
- Materials for First Responders
- Materials for Families
- Infant Mortality Knowledge Path
- Injury and Violence Prevention
- Pregnancy Loss
- Professional Resources
- Research Bibliographies
- Safe Sleep
- State Links
- Training Toolkit